For one of our partners we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy Authorization Administrator. Are you available from July and do you have the required IT knowledge to be able to work with Identity and Access Management Systems in a two-step verification system? Are you fluent in English and are you available for 20 hours a week? Do you live near Utrecht, Houten, Nieuwegein, Zeist, Bunnik of De Bilt? Call 088 022 23 33 for an introduction of e-mail your CV to A2@Assistant2.nl. We would like to ask you ONLY to respond if you meet all of the requirements.
** More than 95% of our placements result in a permanent job.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and decommissioning client access and authentication. This will be in the context of Identity & Access Management systems in a two-step verification system (based on LDAP and CitrixAD). Furthermore, you have to manage incidents from their initiation to close, using both client and internal user data. You are able to provide high level input to technical solutions designs surrounding account provisioning.
What knowledge, experience and qualifications should you possess?
- You have to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have at least 1 year experience with a similar position or have 2 years of education in this field or a relevant IT study at an HBO or university level.
- You have good communication skills
- You are trustworthy and reliable
What will you get in return?
- A job for 20 hours a week from September
- Gaining immeasurable experience
- Being able to put your studies in to practice
What are the employment conditions?
- The salary and other emoluments are in accordance with the wishes of our partner;
- Travel expenses are reimbursed based on public transport of personal transportation;
- A contract for the period you are working for the time you will be working with our Partner;
- We make sure everything is going well between you and the Partner;
- We offer you the opportunity to follow two workshops that could help further your career;